Thursday 20 October 2011

So, after rewriting a first blog several times, I just settled on going along the lines of an ‘about me’ post. Not that I do anything particularly interesting, but, you know. So, I'll write, say, 10 fun (or not so fun) facts about me.



I'm serious.

  1. I live in Australia, the land of crocs, drop bears and snake eating spiders.

  2. I play World of Warcraft. Gundrak server, if you’re wondering. Alliance, also. No other way to play it.

  3. I like to roleplay. No, not the kinky stuff, get your brain out of the gutter. Online, pretty much any genre, I’m also a bit of a character whore, I just can’t help myself. If you’re ever interested, you can find me lurking around these places: Crossfire Farms, See You At The Show & Grimspire.

  4. George R R Martin is my favourite author because he breaks all the rules.

  5. I like to give my animals odd names. Take Fargo, Celsius and Fahrenheit, for instance. I bet they’re all cursing me now.

  6. I am the eldest of six children (being 20 years old myself). Yes, six. I like to think I have the patience of a saint.

  7. I have a dA account: sugawinkle. Nothing special but I love it all the same.

  8. I was raised Catholic, went to good Catholic schools growing up, but am now atheist. And before you ask, no, I don’t have major problems against religion, I just prefer to see things my own way. The only issue I will have is if you try to shove it down my throat, k?

  9. DOCTOR WHOOOOOOOOO. ‘nuff said.

  10. Detonating Ducklings is my partner in rp crime. NotSoVertical is my twin...besides the part where she lives halfway across the globe. Three Musketeers? Nah, I think the Three Stooges would suit us better.
So, there we have, 10 things about me. For a first blog entry, I believe that's rather alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment