- I live in Australia, the land of crocs, drop bears and snake eating spiders.
- I play World of Warcraft. Gundrak server, if you’re wondering. Alliance, also. No other way to play it.
- I like to roleplay. No, not the kinky stuff, get your brain out of the gutter. Online, pretty much any genre, I’m also a bit of a character whore, I just can’t help myself. If you’re ever interested, you can find me lurking around these places: Crossfire Farms, See You At The Show & Grimspire.
- George R R Martin is my favourite author because he breaks all the rules.
- I like to give my animals odd names. Take Fargo, Celsius and Fahrenheit, for instance. I bet they’re all cursing me now.
- I am the eldest of six children (being 20 years old myself). Yes, six. I like to think I have the patience of a saint.
- I have a dA account: sugawinkle. Nothing special but I love it all the same.
- I was raised Catholic, went to good Catholic schools growing up, but am now atheist. And before you ask, no, I don’t have major problems against religion, I just prefer to see things my own way. The only issue I will have is if you try to shove it down my throat, k?
- DOCTOR WHOOOOOOOOO. ‘nuff said.
- Detonating Ducklings is my partner in rp crime. NotSoVertical is my twin...besides the part where she lives halfway across the globe. Three Musketeers? Nah, I think the Three Stooges would suit us better.
So, there we have, 10 things about me. For a first blog entry, I believe that's rather alright.